Valken Paintball MI-7 Goggle/Mask with Dual Pane Thermal Lens
Annex MI-7, Black, "Deluxe Spec" Goggle
A goggle that has it all--professional features at an entry level price. From its inception, the MI-7 goggle was intended to take the abuse of any level of play; from the daily rental fleet grind to the occasional weekend battle in the woods. Designed by players, for players--all the features you're looking for at a price that won't break the bank.
- Double-Paned, Thermal Lens system with Hardcoat Lens treatment, fog and scratch resistant polycarbonate construction
- Dual-Layer comfort foam--base layer SBR foam for impact absorption, exterior open-cell foam for sweat wicking and comfort
- Extreme protection--double layer foam located in both frame and ear
- Premium microstitch strap—extra durability, elasticity, and eye-catching embroidered logos
- Extreme Vision--ultimate visibility, 160 degrees vertical and 260 degrees horizontal vision. See where you're walking! No more sprained ankles!
- Full ASTM and CE certification
- Robust high-density injected polyethylene
- Patented QuickChange lens-release system
- Optimized sculpted visor for improved ball deflection and shade
- Ultra-durable integrated strap and retention system for quick lens changes
- Each goggle individually inspected and clamshell packaged
Ratings & Reviews
Dream for short faced players
by A5 lover
If you're someone like me who has a short face (or a small kid) this is great for the fifity dollars. the foam feels like a cloud and you will not regret buying this as a first mask. If you are looking to replace lenses this would not be worth your time.
What norm does the mask meet?
Bought 2 of These.
<br>One for my son, One for me.
<br>Havent tried them in play but seems to be working.
<br>Just got a question :
<br>IT States meets the CE norms , what norm Will that be: EN 166F/ EN166B /EN166A? Or does it meet none of these but another EN norm?
<br>Cant find anything on visor or manual.