Valken Paintball VSL Tournament Electronic Loader
- Simple one button ON/OFF operation
- Switch from .68 to .50 cal ARM in seconds 1/8 Turn - Both Arms included
- Click in CAPACITY EXTENDER [50+ .68cal paintballs (105+ .50cal paintballs)] - INCLUDED
- Quick release shell with secondary lock – Tool less disassembly
- Pulsing motor is gentle on fragile paint
- Quick SWITCH lid
- POWERED BY 3 AA Batteries - NOT INCLUDED
- Ball Capacity (.68cal):
- Approx. 185 paintballs
- Approx. 200 paintballs (no loader floor)
- Approx. 235 paintballs w/ capacity extender kit
- Max 250 paintballs w/ capacity extender kit (no loader floor)
- Ball Capacity (.50cal):
- Approx. 485 paintballs
- Approx. 520 paintballs (no loader floor)
- Approx. 590 paintballs w/ capacity extender kit
- Max 625 paintballs w/ capacity extender kit (no loader floor)
Ratings & Reviews
these loaders are great
Great loader. Lots of colors. Strong
Great Loader. My favorite so far!
make it for cyclone
make this for cyclone, i like how it looks :D
VSL is a good loader
very good quality for that price, why to pay more?
<br>feels solid and reliable/durable. happy to have one.
<br>(only small things to adjust for the next VSL 2.0 Loader ;-)
This hopper is the lightest and best priced hopper on the market, its low profile , fast, quiet & reliable , i had a jam once , it was a paintball shaped like a giant mentos lol, it never breaks paint , easy to take apart & clean & reassemble. Batteries last a long time too.
Some Mechanical Bugs
Had some crunching noise in the loader when it is feeding. I have 3 of them and 2 of the 3 have that issue. I typically like the Valken stuff (I have had all versions of the V-Max and loved them all), but I am not a fan of this. I like using it for 50-cal, but so far I have had issues with 68. I am guessing that they will make the large gear (or the one on the motor spindle) a little more robust for the next version. I haven't seen this complaint on the internet before, so perhaps i got a bad batch (ordered about 3 months apart)... It does keep up with my marker, but only a matter of time before it is worn out. Sorry for the not-so-stellar feedback! Typically I am all about the Valken stuff (I even use my Identity over my Grillz).